SIR which would be better in terms of placements NSIT ICE or DTU ECE.Many people say that NSIT has got better placements than DTU.

SIR which would be better in terms of placements NSIT ICE or DTU ECE.Many people say that NSIT has got better placements than DTU.

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Abhishek

Placement wise both are more or less same.You dont see much difference. Only thing matters is which branch you like.ICE will be like programming and ECE is electical kind of.So take according to that.In terms of placements you dont see that much difference, because placement also depends on your performance.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

amu raj
18 Points
11 years ago

I want to know is ECE in DTU is better option in terms of academics and placements...after doing ECE in B.tech wat i shud i do in M.tech to go to ISRO...Also If I do Computer eng. in B.TECh wat i can do in M.tech....can it be mechatronics in india or abroad?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free