Hello My Name Is Pallav...i Am Going To Do B.tech In Ece..i Live In India.....i Want To Become Scientist In Nasa....what Should I Do After Btech? Is There Any Scope Of Ece In Nasa?

Hello My Name Is Pallav...i Am Going To Do B.tech In Ece..i Live In India.....i Want To Become Scientist In Nasa....what Should I Do After Btech? Is There Any Scope Of Ece In Nasa?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Pallavi,

To become a scientist in NASA you have to be very good in your field of study. Also you need to do post graduate course in your field of study. Keep checking the NASA website for their requirements and prepare accordingly.

Former astronaut Dr. Sally K. Ride said these words for students in High School.

"The most important steps that I followed were studying math and science in school. I was always interested in physics and astronomy and chemistry, and I continued to study those subjects through high school and college on into graduate school. That's what prepared me for being an astronaut; it actually gave me the qualifications to be selected to be an astronaut. I think the advice that I would give to any kids who want to be astronauts is to make sure that they realize that NASA is looking for people with a whole variety of backgrounds: they are looking for medical doctors, microbiologists, geologists, physicists, electrical engineers. So find something that you really like and then pursue it as far as you can and NASA is apt to be interested in that profession."

You can also apply after completing your graduation. So keep looking for your chances.

http://www.nasa.gov/about/career/in…

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free