i failed to qualify for jee 2010.i got 160 marks. plz rply on wat books to follow.the books i have are; maths -das gupta ,tmh, objective approach to arihant (vol 1&2)by amit agarwal, mtg (calculus and coord geo)by , arihant algebra by sk goyal. ia maron calculus, sl loney trig an coord geo. physics-ncert,hc verma,dcpandey,resnick and halliday chemistry- organic ;solomons,jagadanba singh inorganic ;optandon ,jdlee physical ;p bahadur,op tandon please advise me on which books i need to use in these 8 months for my preparation from this list.also i am weak in maths.how to go abt it.

i  failed to qualify for jee 2010.i got 160 marks.plz rply on  wat books to follow.the books i have are;

maths-das gupta,tmh,objective approach to arihant(vol 1&2)by amit agarwal,mtg (calculus and coord geo)by ,arihant algebra by sk goyal.ia maron calculus,sl loney trig an coord geo.

physics-ncert,hc verma,dcpandey,resnick and halliday

chemistry-organic;solomons,jagadanba singh

inorganic;optandon ,jdlee

physical;p bahadur,op tandon

please advise me on which books i need to use in these 8 months for my preparation from this list.also i am weak in maths.how to go abt it.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Aditya

Go through this link.You can find books list for iit jee preparation

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

If you think you are weak in maths give more time for maths compared to other two for preparation

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free