two identical balls of charges Q 1 and Q 2 initally have equal velocity of d same magnitude and direction.after a uniform electric field is applied for sometym ,the direction of d velocity of d first ball changes by 60 . and d magnitude is reduced by half.the direction of d velocity of d second ball changes there by 90 . .in what proportion will the velocity of second ball changes???? the curect ans is v/ ......where ...means under-root $...!! give me a curect solution wid a curect explaination!! THanKu... n plz do open my profile.....see the posted ques....n reply 'em.....i dint get reply f d ques i'hv sent!!!

two identical balls of charges Q1 and Q2 initally have equal velocity of d same magnitude and direction.after a uniform electric field is applied for sometym ,the direction of d velocity of d first ball changes by 60. and d magnitude is reduced by half.the direction of d velocity of d second ball changes there by 90. .in what proportion will the velocity of second ball changes????

the curect ans is v/<3>......where<$>...means under-root $...!!

give me a curect solution wid a curect explaination!!

THanKu...

n plz do open my profile.....see the posted ques....n reply 'em.....i dint get reply f d ques i'hv sent!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Gokul Joshi AskiitiansExpert-IITK
42 Points
13 years ago

Dear Shalini,

2265_21569_def1.JPG

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts,
Gokul  Joshi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free