Sir, my air in aieee is 4313. I might get cs in nit surathkal in the 5th rnd but cs in nit jaipur or nit kurukshetra or nit calicut is sureshot, on the other hand i have got electrical n electronics in bits hyd right now with a score of 303 in bitsat but might get cs in the same according to last year's cutoffs in the last round...So according to u which college bits or the nits should i pick giving the salary package the highest priority?

Sir, my air in aieee is 4313. I might get cs in nit surathkal in the 5th rnd but cs in nit jaipur or nit kurukshetra or nit calicut is sureshot, on the other hand i have got electrical n electronics in bits hyd right now with a score of 303 in bitsat but might get cs in the same according to last year's cutoffs in the last round...So according to u which college bits or the nits should i pick giving the salary package the highest priority?

Grade:

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear karan,

CONGRATUALOIONS for 4313 RANK in AIEEE and 303 marks in BITSAT

The main difference between the NITS uyou mentioned and BITS hyderabad is the brand name,BITS pilani had better placement(mostly) than the NITS,even though BITS hyderabad started 2 years back by the time their first batch comes out the Brand name brings them placements,UNlike NITS where there are more numbers of them and chances of less placements comparitively.so opt for BITs unless you are really intrested in studying in NITs

GOODLUCK

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free