which are the books to follow for jee in this one year. it may not be possible for me to go thru all the books.if if u could list out a few books that would be of immense help for me.i have listed a few books .are they sufficient. physics -hc verma ,dc pandey,ie irodov,fiitjee gmp and brilliant's yg file,narayana material maths -arihant objective maths vol 1&2,tmh,das gupta,fiitjee and brilliant materials. chemistry -organic{solomons,jagadamba singh} inorganic-{ ,op tandon ,arihant } physical{p bahadur,op tandon} are they enough or do i need to make some changes.i also have narayana materials with me.

which are the  books to follow for jee in this one year.it may not be possible for me to go thru all the books.if if u could list out a few books that would be of immense help for me.i have listed a few books .are they sufficient.

physics-hc verma ,dc pandey,ie irodov,fiitjee gmp and brilliant's yg file,narayana material

maths-arihant objective maths vol 1&2,tmh,das gupta,fiitjee and brilliant materials.

chemistry-organic{solomons,jagadamba singh}

inorganic-{ ,op tandon ,arihant  }

physical{p bahadur,op tandon}

are they enough or do i need to make some changes.i also have narayana materials with me.

Grade:12

1 Answers

rajender kumar malik
41 Points
13 years ago

You dont neeed to muggle up with many books around what you need is select a book which can clear your concepts and then go for the higher ones.  for maths tmh is a very good option and arihant is valid too.for further preparation you can also take in account    problems in mathematics by A I PRILEPKO. 

for physics  HC VERMA is self sufficient and if you aim high then irodov can do the job.

in chemistry keep tight your coaching class notes. that will be sufficient.

DO APPROVE IF YOU LIKE THE ANSWER.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free