IIT Guwahati has electronics and comm. Is it a core branch ? IIT Guwahati has electrical and electronics. Is it a core branch? Is it better than electrical eng in roorkee? answer me in terms of branch only. I want to crack CAT after my b tech but at the same time i dont want to compromise with my placement. which is the best option? IIT guwahati ECE, EEE, civil or mech ? I have got civil in the first allott. Should i try to change my branch in the first year? MY QUESTIONS ARE RARELY REPLIED. PLEASE DONT DISSAPPOINT ME THIS TIME AND ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..........

IIT Guwahati has electronics and comm. Is it a core branch ?

IIT Guwahati has electrical and electronics. Is it a core branch? Is it better than electrical eng in roorkee? answer me in terms of branch only.

I want to crack CAT after my b tech but at the same time i dont want to compromise with my placement. which is the best option? IIT guwahati ECE, EEE, civil or mech ?       I have got civil in the first allott. Should i try to change my branch in the first year?

MY QUESTIONS ARE RARELY REPLIED. PLEASE DONT DISSAPPOINT ME THIS TIME AND ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..........

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
13 years ago

the question you hav posted is a very bad one {sorry to say so}

you have to give your best irrespective of whether a branch change is possible or not

and ask this question after you do well

now,coming to branches,pick it by interest and not placements

coz,even a civil engg can be paid better than an ECE boy if he does well in his academics

go with ur interest

but the general trend is ECE>EEE>Mech>Civil

THANKS AND SORRY!!! 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free