I am getting mechanical in NIT jaipur. rank-6250 should i take it or take risk for 4th round. can i get top nits.? which option will give nice placement. also can i get any of 15 IITS in second round. my rank is around 6600.

I am getting mechanical in NIT jaipur. rank-6250

should i take it or take risk for 4th round.

can i get top nits.?

which option will give nice placement.

also can i get any of 15 IITS in second round.

my rank is around 6600.

Grade:12

4 Answers

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD
23 Points
13 years ago

Dear Mohit,

Generally any National University has placement status based on the fact that how efficient and reknowed the faculties are. Thus the factor of the experience of the faculty and their research works. The newly setup IITs would have that much research background. I dont know about NIT Jaipur means whether it is old or new setup. But if u get into any one 7 old iits u will be placed unless u mess up with ur academics. More over if u have to choose between the newly setup NITs and newly setup IITs, then choose the later. But if u are getting branches like CSC, electronics , mechanical in old reknowed NITs then u can opt for them instead of some unknown branches in newly formed IITs (Usually they dont have).

But if u are getting other branches in NITs then u should preffer IITs over NIts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Adapa Bharath

geek boy
25 Points
13 years ago

but sir u did not answer my question

should i take it or take risk for 4th round.

can i get top nits.?

which option will give nice placement.

and

also can i get any of 15 IITS in second round.

plz can somewone reply

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
13 years ago

u can get something better than mechanical at NIT-Jaipur in the next rounds....

coming to JEE,you can get earth science branch in ISM/Mining at BHU in the second allotment,if u havent filled any of these,then your chances are closed!!!

anyways,i would suggest you to choose NIT since your AIEEE rank is better

geek boy
25 Points
13 years ago

sukhendra reddy rompally or any other user or expert

can u tell me if i go for fourth round what should i fill (which will be better than nit jaipur mech) and i can get with 6250 rank easily.....

plz...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free