Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
MRIDUL MANDAL Grade: Upto college level


as i'm not satisfied with the course i am alloted in 1st round(int.MSC IIT kharagpur),i'm willing to go for 2nd round counselling.but if i don't get a choice of higher priority or still not satisfied,can i leave after that?will my amount be refunded(40000/20000)?and can i sit in IITJEE 2011?

also could tou plzz tell me the min. CGPA req. to change branch from my current course at IIT kharagpur.

is it different for SC/ST students?(as brochure doesn't say any exact value)

kindly reply at the earliest.
7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points

U will not be eligible to give JEE 2011

check dis

and regarding the refund of the fees,they used 2 refund it deducting some amount till the last year,dont know the procedure dis year as nothing is mentioned in the websites

And since u got M.Sc Chemistry,u need a cgpa of abt 8 to change to M.Sc Maths and computing.Physics/geology

but u need a score of above 9.5 to change to a BTech/MTech degree,dat too if der are vacant seats available over der

i would suggest you 2 take a drop

plzzzz do approve my answer if u like it

7 years ago
sahil rastogi
34 Points

Once u pay da fees u can never ever sit for JEE

At IIT KGP CGPA for branch change is > or = 7.5 for general and 6.5 for SC/ST from this academic session

If i hav helped in removing ur queries partly den PLZZ aprove my ans!!


7 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!! Click Here for details