I have completed my btech this year and i have been placed in TCS through campus, i have also cleared GATE with good marks n will get any IIT easily for Mtech. should i go for job with TCS or should i go for mtech at IIT. also what is scope after doing mtech from IIT? please help me, i m very confused!!!

I have completed my btech this year and i have been placed in TCS through campus, i have also cleared GATE with good marks n will get any IIT easily for Mtech. should i go for job with TCS or should i go for mtech at IIT. also what is scope after doing mtech from IIT? please help me, i m very confused!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Dear Abhishek,

If you are interested in core technical jobs then you shud go with the M.Tech.. and if you are interested in managerial job then you shud join TCS and have some work ex and then do MBA...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free