I,HARSH DOKANIA,gave my IIT exam for the 2nd time.but year also i couldn't make it.however i am getting COMPUTER SCINCE in KIIT,BHUBANESWAR.Based on the last year's opening and closing rank statistics,i think that i can get INFORMATION TECH. in iem,KOLKATA.Please advise.

I,HARSH DOKANIA,gave my IIT exam for the 2nd time.but year also i couldn't make it.however i am getting COMPUTER SCINCE in KIIT,BHUBANESWAR.Based on the last year's opening and closing rank statistics,i think that i can get INFORMATION TECH. in iem,KOLKATA.Please advise.

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Dear Harsh,

All the above mention options are descent.. you shud try for the better branch i.e cse , electrical etc....

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Aisharya Ghosh
11 Points
7 years ago
dear harsh ..if money is not a big thing for u ..then must go with kiit ....if u want to njoy ur CLG life then go with the other CLG like .kiit ..and many more ..but if u want to make ur CLG life serious and a golden period of ur life ...then must go with IEM ....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free