Hi I m getting Petrolium engineering in ISM Dhanbad. What is scope of it and what package i'll get after completing this. Please also suggest me what should i choose between B.Tech in petrolium engneering or M.Tech dual degree in petrolium engneering and petrolium management. I already asked this question but answer was not available

Hi

I m getting Petrolium engineering in ISM Dhanbad.

What is scope of it and what package i'll get after completing this.

Please also suggest me what should i choose between B.Tech in petrolium engneering
or M.Tech dual degree in petrolium engneering and petrolium management.

I already asked this question but answer was not available

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
13 years ago

Dear Mohd Adeeb

Petrolium in ISMU Dhanbad is very good. .It is better to many branch from IITs as well.

Placement is 100% .YOu will get from 7 lac avg salary to upto 13 lac per anum salary.Lots of companies visit ISM for petrolium student. BPCL,HPCL,Cairns,relaince,shell,schulum,OIL INDIA,IOCL. and many more almost every big company related to petrolium.

I will suggest you to get admission in 4 Year B.Tech cource.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free