sir, i have got 16075 air(gen) in aieee 2010 nd i might get some good nit in the counselling as per the opening and closing ranks of aieee 2009. I have also got civil engg. at VIT university,Vellore. please help me about deciding where should i go.i might Metallurgy and material science at nit jamshedpur or nit durgapur ,which may be upgraded to civil or chemical in the subsequent rounds of counselling. please guide me about where to go VIT Civil or NIT. please reply at the earilest. thanking you

sir,

i have got 16075 air(gen) in aieee 2010 nd i might get some good nit in the counselling as per the opening and closing ranks of aieee 2009. I have also got civil engg. at VIT university,Vellore.

please help me about deciding where should i go.i might Metallurgy and material science at nit jamshedpur or nit durgapur ,which may be upgraded to civil or chemical in the subsequent rounds of counselling.

please guide me about where to go VIT Civil or NIT.

please reply at the earilest.

thanking you

Grade:

1 Answers

Akash Verma
36 Points
13 years ago

i would prefer that u should go with VIT as its good n u r also getting civil engg. which is rare to get vit.... So, iwould prefer u 2 take vit

VOTE FOR ME!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free