sir i have been allotted a seat in mechanical( M.Tech dual degree ) in IT-BHU and elec. n comm. in NIT jalndr. plz help me decide. i have considered the second allottment option for JEE but that would at the most get me mech. in bombay or kanpur bcoz above these i have filled CSE and elec. in my choice sheet and dere r very little chances that anyone wud leave those. so plz tell me what r my chances of upgrading or shud i go with nit coz electronics has been my first choice all the way. plz help !

sir i have been allotted a seat in mechanical( M.Tech dual degree ) in IT-BHU and elec. n comm. in NIT jalndr. plz help me decide. i have considered the second allottment option for JEE but that would at the most get me mech. in bombay or kanpur bcoz above these i have filled CSE and elec. in my choice sheet and dere r very little chances that anyone wud leave those. so plz tell me what r my chances of upgrading or shud i go with nit coz electronics has been my first choice all the way. plz help !

Grade:

1 Answers

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
13 years ago

well,BHU is way better dan NIT Jalandhar

but if u r dat inclined towards elec or cse,den u shud choose other ptions.How abr BITS?

wait for further rounds in AIEEE.Maybe,u can get a better NIT der

ALL THE BEST

plzzzz approve the answer if u liked it

thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free