sir,my sister dropped fr. 1yr. after her 12th but could not appear fr. aieee due to illness.she wants to do engineering from a reputed college and does not want to take admission via donation.She believes she can secure a good rank in aieee next yr. but is in dilemma whether to join any college and prepare or drop again?She is in doubt if she drops ,whether it would hamper her placements afterwards.I want to know whether good companies allow two yr. drop outs for campus selections or not?and whether she would be considered a dropout for 2 yrs if she she changes college after 1 yr.?and whether any engineering college gives TC after 1 yr. or not.She got a rank of about 2976 in jceceb in gen. category and about 400 in obc.She could be offerd BIT HAZARIBAGH BUT NOT BIT SINDRI.She definately wants to appear next yr. in aieee and go fr. a good college.what should she do.please reply keeping in mind she is average student but is hard working. PLEASE REPLY SOON.

sir,my sister dropped fr. 1yr. after her 12th but could not appear fr. aieee due to illness.she wants to do engineering from a reputed college and does not want to take admission via donation.She believes she can secure a good rank in aieee next yr. but is in dilemma whether to join any college and prepare or drop again?She is in doubt if she drops ,whether it would hamper her placements afterwards.I want to know whether good companies allow two yr. drop outs for campus selections or not?and whether she would be considered a dropout for 2 yrs if she she changes college after 1 yr.?and whether any engineering college gives TC after 1 yr. or not.She got a rank of about 2976 in jceceb in gen. category and about 400 in obc.She could be offerd BIT HAZARIBAGH BUT NOT BIT SINDRI.She definately wants to appear next yr. in aieee and go fr. a good college.what should she do.please reply keeping in mind she is average student but is hard working.  PLEASE REPLY SOON.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
Yes, there will be hesitation about the recruitment of those students until otherwise, the student is impressivelyun deniable.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free