I have seen in newspapers that the IIT will give 70 weight to class12 marks and 30 weight to IIT JEE entrance exam How correct is this news and will it be implemented from next year or it will take some time If this rule is implemented then I think only more than 90 scoring students will get IIT I got 79 in PCM and have taken admission in IIT JEE coaching But if this rule is implemented then my one year would be waste Please suggest me what to do If I'll give improvement exam in Maths and physics next year, will it be considered in IIT or not

I have seen in newspapers that the IIT will give 70 weight to class12 marks and 30 weight to IIT JEE entrance exam How correct is this news and will it be implemented from next year or it will take some time If this rule is implemented then I think only more than 90 scoring students will get IIT I got 79 in PCM and have taken admission in IIT JEE coaching But if this rule is implemented then my one year would be waste Please suggest me what to do If I'll give improvement exam in Maths and physics next year, will it be considered in IIT or not

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ayush,

yes ,  correct news .. its not implemented till now .. and cant say anything abt wen it will be implemented. And regarding the improvement exams,  then its results will be considered.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free