im ni 10th stdcbse.i have a dream to become a iitian.what steps shud i take yo crack iit

im ni 10th stdcbse.i have a dream to become a iitian.what steps shud i take yo crack iit

Grade:10

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
13 years ago

firstly,you must enrol yourself into a good coaching institute near your locality,you can go for their demo classes and join the one which is best for you.Then,you must make one thing very clear to yourself that you have to earn yourself a good engineering college after XII,if not iit then atleast a good NIT(national institue of techno.) in order to fulfil your dream...work hard and prepare for AIEEE..you can also fill for other exams other than iit and AIEEE, after getting in a good college you can go for the computer science branch.

start cpmleting NCERT books as soon as possible. start practising u r coaching matyerial and clear basic concepts. Practise well from standard recomended text books for IIT JEE in both years

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free