respected sir, i am a student of jaypee noida , stream I.T. i hav just completed my first yr, my parents want me to join pharmacy in BIT mesra since its a gud college......i had already dropped a year before joining jaypee ..will it be advisable for me to switch now?? regards.

respected sir,

i am a student of jaypee noida , stream I.T. i hav just completed my first yr, my parents want me to join pharmacy in BIT mesra since its a gud college......i had already dropped a year before joining jaypee ..will it be advisable for me to switch now??

regards.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
13 years ago

IT stream and Medical stream are entirely 2 different ways.

If u join in Pharma now, 1 yr preprtn and 1 yr of engg in IT field goes in Vain. U definitely can get gud plcmnt after comleting next 3 yrs of engg. in IT field, but if u want to join in Pharma, nothing can stop u , here u r strream of work changes for your entire life. I may not ask u to shift to Pharma at this time. You have to tyake such decisions after 10th grade itself. But its entirely u r wish and ur parents wish .

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free