sir i from kashmir. i did coaching for iitjee the last year but didnot qualify.how can i prepare for iitjee 2011 and surely crack it?i feel problem in solving problems as to which method is to be applied.is it also essential to do the derivations in p,c,m.sir.please help me.also,make me aware if we have to learn the solutions of examples as to apply them.

sir i from kashmir. i did coaching for iitjee the last year but didnot qualify.how can i prepare for iitjee 2011 and surely crack it?i feel problem in solving problems as to which method is to be applied.is it also essential to do the derivations in p,c,m.sir.please help me.also,make me aware if we have to learn the solutions of examples as to apply them.

Grade:

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
13 years ago

yeah,you can.
but u need more than just talent and hard work.
u need to be very determined,i'm not telling you to become a book worm.
just have the passion and and it launches you directly in to your campus.
review all text books in P,C,M of classes 8th till 12th.
understand the concepts and try old papers or study materials
you can crack it.

Since JEE is objective, you dont need to practise serivations, just try to understand them, practise alot of previous questions paers and give online tests

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free