for iit i have chosen new colleges(because i trust they will develop quickly),i am in confusion that what i have to prefer, so please give your opinion about it?

for iit i have chosen new colleges(because i trust they will develop quickly),i am in confusion that what i have to prefer, so please give your opinion about it?

Grade:12

3 Answers

pikachu singh
27 Points
13 years ago

yA For Sure New IIT'S will soon be better then any of NIT & IIIT-Hydrabad. My view regarding it is that U should join any new IIT preferably Hyderabad or Jodhpur. U will get better internships there in 3rd Year & also a better research environment greatly funded by govt. of India & Large MNC's.

Good Luck............

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
13 years ago

If u r interested in Comp Sci,go 2 IIIT Hyd without ne doubt.Its better dan IITs for comp sci

Ur BITSAT score is sufficient 2 give u almost all the courses

and AIEEE also fetches u everything

congrats

my pref order is IIIT Hyd>BITS>NIT Trichy>NIT Warangal>New IITs>ISM Dhanbad

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi,

check out the order of preference :

Old IITs > BITs pilani > New IITs > NITs 

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free