Iam to join an nit .Iam very much confused about which branch to choose-EC or EEE.could u help me by letting me know about the respective syllabi and current placement details?

Iam to join an nit .Iam very much confused about which branch to choose-EC or EEE.could u help me by letting me know about the respective syllabi and current placement details?

Grade:

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Muhammed jamal,

Dont get confused its very obvious to take ECE bcoz almst all the courses in EEE will be in the ECE so no need to worry..its not like that syllabi same for each and every one so dont worry about the syllabi..wht ever the courses in EEE will be in ECE so its quiet obvious to take ECE and coming to placements ECE will get ample fo offers and many companies looking for ECE students than the EEE...so many digital,coding, networking companies will come for ECE..and packages are also damn decent..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free