Sir my aieee air is 18175 and state rank is 2391 can i get admission in dce or nsit or daiict any branch also i would like to know about my chances of getting admission in nit allahabad any branch can you also tell me about the no of seats that has been increased in iits and wat will be its effect on aieee 2010 counselling thanks in advance waiting for your reply thank you for replying but are you sure i am from up which means i am from outside delhi Will your answer still be the same about chances in DCE or NSIT Also give some information about my chances in DAIICT and NIT Allahabad Which is the best possible college for me to take admission

Sir my aieee air is 18175 and state rank is 2391

can i get admission in dce or nsit or daiict any branch

also i would like to know about my chances of getting admission in nit allahabad any branch

can you also tell me about the no of seats that has been increased in iits and wat will be its effect on aieee 2010 counselling

thanks in advance

waiting for your reply

thank you for replying

but are you sure

i am from up which means i am from outside delhi

Will your answer still be the same about chances in DCE or NSIT

Also give some information about my chances in DAIICT and NIT Allahabad

Which is the best possible college for me to take admission

Grade:

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi,

Hope you have got the best.. All the best for the future.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free