hello sir i am anand tyagi.sir i am very-2 thankful that you gave my answer-THANKYOU SO MUCH- sir will you please erase my one more doubt please, sir one of my senior told me that the coaching centers only show that they have same like english coaching in hindi also, but they shift hindi students in english batch.sir you will say that this boy is so fattu and fearful but sir i am not from a rich family so i have to invest carefully for my career. O sorry to change the topic, actually i am saying that as you have told me that resonence is better than careerpoint so are you sure that they gave coaching in pure hindi and didnt do any change. sir is your knowing one person or relative have taken coaching in hindi in resonance and if yes so please please ask him about it. please sir i will highly obliged for your answer which decide my coaching centre. THANKYOU

hello sir i am anand tyagi.sir i am very-2 thankful that you gave my answer-THANKYOU SO MUCH-

sir will you please erase my one more doubt please,Cry

sir one of my senior told me that the coaching centers only show that they have same like english coaching in hindi also, but

they shift hindi students in english batch.sir you will say that this boy is so fattu and fearful but sir i am not from a rich family so i have to invest carefully for my career.

O sorry to change the topic, actually i am saying that as you have told me that resonence is better than careerpoint so are you sure that they gave coaching in pure hindi and didnt do any change.

sir is your knowing one person or relative have taken coaching in hindi in resonance and if yes so please please ask him about it.

please sir i will highly obliged for your answer which decide my coaching centre.

THANKYOU Smile

Grade:12

1 Answers

RAHUL ROHILLA
askIITians Faculty 873 Points
5 years ago
I hope the query is resolved

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free