i have completed inter with aieee coaching i have not been able to fare well in aieee n iit so i decied to try again by taking long term coaching so wich coaching shud i take iit or aieee is it possible to achieve iit in one year serious preperation please do reply

i have completed inter with aieee coaching i have not been able to fare well in aieee n iit

so i decied to try again by taking long term coaching

so wich coaching shud i take iit or aieee

is it possible to achieve iit in one year serious preperation

please do reply

Grade:

2 Answers

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago

yes it is definitely possible to crack JEE after one year of serious preparation.

The institute to join should depend on the place of of residence.

But you may always enrol for askiitians for a home based easy and the bets coaching from IITians themselves from askiitians!!

Delhi: VMC, FIITJEE are best

Mumbai: Pace

Chennai: Shri chaitanya, Narayana

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago
Hi,

For the IIT JEE preparation, there is no doubt that Good coaching and guidance gives edge over other. And i wud suggest you to join the the Askiitians Online coaching (Best online coaching for iit preparation, jus check out the askiitians Selections of last year) as it is flexible nd you need not to travel anywhere .. all you need is internet connection and utilise the saved time in studies. The other benefit is you will get the recordings of your sessions.

Here you will get Free study material , Test series,   online-interactive-realtime learning sessions along with problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

You can attend a absolutly free demo class on askiitians and for that all you need to do is Register here. You will get a call from askiitians Team.

Check out the link for the online packages on askiitians website: http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

An IITian is always there for you!

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free