Sir, I have passed my class 12th now, and would like to have the following questions answered as soon as possible...please. 1) What is the scope of I.T. Engineering? Is it better than Computers? 2) If I do my graduation in I.T., then will be eligible to to M.Tech Comp. in an IIT or BITS or any other Institute in future. Please reply asap on mayuri_kd9@yahoo.co.in Thanking you in anticipation, Mayuri K.

Sir,
I have passed my class 12th now, and would like to have the following questions answered as soon as possible...please.
1) What is the scope of I.T. Engineering? Is it better than Computers?
2) If I do my graduation in I.T., then will be eligible to to M.Tech Comp. in an IIT or BITS or any other Institute in future.

Please reply asap on mayuri_kd9@yahoo.co.in
Thanking you in anticipation,
Mayuri K.

Grade:

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear mayuri kadam,

Yeah IT engg has a wide variety of scope bcoz in this branch both CSE and ECE courses will be there the jobb opportunites for this IT engg is damn good now a days  every body wants to go in IT sector so there is a lot of scope for IT engg and the packages are also damn good like in IIIt allhabad very good companies like google,Microsoft,Amdocs,Infosys,TCS like these companies will recruit them that is from IT engg students..so no need to worry if you get through in IT engg and then you can easily go for M tech in Computers..yeah you are eligible for M tech in Computers..

my brother is did B tech in IT in IIIT-Allahabad i know what exacttly happens in IT engg. and also yes you are eligible to M tech in Compother institutes like IIIT hyderbad and IIIT allahabad for IT engg and also NIT waragal/surathkal/Trichy are also damn good...so dont worry study well and all the best for the exam...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free