ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

hello sir i am anand tyagi from U.P. i hve done 12th from u.p. board in hindi and now i wanna crack IIT. actully sir i have given career point and resonance entrance for target iitjee and i qualified both of them and now i am so much confused about it. Actually sir careerpoint shows that its result best in kota and resonance says that they have the best coaching for hindi medium students both of them are good so please tell me after confirming about it that which is the best for a hindi student.please sir HELP ME. my iit coachinf depends on you.so please tell me after investigate about both of them. Sir i will be highly obliged for your this act of kindness thank you.

hello sir i am anand tyagi from U.P. i hve done 12th from u.p. board in hindi and now i wanna crack IIT. actully sir i have given career point  and resonance entrance for target iitjee and i qualified both of them and now i am so much confused about it.

Actually sir careerpoint shows that its result best in kota and resonance says that they have the best coaching for hindi medium students both of them are good so please tell me after confirming about it that which is the best for a hindi student.please sir HELP ME. my iit coachinf depends on you.so please tell me after investigate about both of them.

Sir i will be highly obliged for your this act of kindness thank you.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
13 years ago

Dear Mr. Anand;

THis is very nice that you stated all confustion. good!!!. Carrer point coaching is not famous for IITJEE. and there is not a good faculty record. This coaching is famous for friendly environment. cool and all faculty are easily appraochable. But this is not all. Resonace coaching is state forward and good for english and hindi medium both.

I personalliy advice to join resoanance kota center if possible. resonance is better than CP.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free