Sir/ma'am are the state ranks given in AIEEE not taken in account sir/ma'am please clear this problem.....and if they are taken in account then my overall state rank is 12,828 and category 8857 i am in general category and i m from Uttar Pradesh so please tell me if i will get any college on my state rank........thank u...

Sir/ma'am are the state ranks given in AIEEE not taken in account 

sir/ma'am please clear this problem.....and if they are taken in account then my overall state rank is 12,828 

and category  8857 

i am in general category and i m from Uttar Pradesh so please tell me if i will get any college on my state rank........thank u...

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
13 years ago

Dear Mr. Deepak;

You mentioned here state rank 12K which is higher than your category rank but with this you are also indicating that you are from general category. so these ranks are not correct. please check your rank again and write your doubt clearly like state rank, overall rank etc.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Gaurav Arya
14 Points
11 years ago

Sir my aieee 2012 detail r as All India Rank Overall 211373 ------ Category 10593 ------ State Rank Overall 31708 ------ Category 1845 ------ sir is there any chance of getting gud clg through aieee and sir plz tel me how hs quoata work i am frm lko up hoping soon reply thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free