Respected Sir, I have got rank as below: ALL INDIA RANK Overall - 431390 Category - 9447 STATE RANK Overall - 11545 Category - 100 I belongs to ST category of the state "West bengal". Sir I want to know wether I can take addmissions in NIT OF JAMSEDHPUR OR NIT OF ROURKELA or NIT OF DURGAPUR , WEST BENGAL. And also suggest me about admissions in any other GOVT. Eng.colleges as IIITs or any other. I am intrested TO TAKE streams as ECE,ITY,CIV OR CSE..........

Respected Sir,
I have got rank as below:
ALL INDIA RANK
Overall - 431390
Category - 9447

STATE RANK
Overall - 11545
Category - 100

I belongs to ST category of the state "West bengal".

Sir I want to know wether I can take addmissions in NIT OF JAMSEDHPUR OR NIT OF ROURKELA or NIT OF DURGAPUR , WEST BENGAL. And also suggest me about admissions in any other GOVT. Eng.colleges as IIITs or any other. I am intrested TO TAKE streams as ECE,ITY,CIV OR CSE..........

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear abhishek,

I hope, u had got the best collage and the desired branch.

Askiitians Team wishing you all the best for your Future.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free