i got 5335 rank in jee,and 6140 in aieee and 320 in bits..i am confused about getting good branch in iits..plz also give me information regarding the present status of the new iits and its future scope..i have just passed my 12th this year with 92% marks..

i got 5335 rank in jee,and 6140 in aieee and 320 in bits..i am confused about getting good branch in iits..plz also give me information regarding the present status of the new iits and its future scope..i have just passed my 12th this year with 92% marks..

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Shobhit,

Though you have performed well in other examinations your rank is not good enough in JEE. At this JEE rank you wont be getting anything good.
You are most likely to get good branches at new IITs not even IT-BHU

Regarding AiEEE rank you will be geting Chemical or Civil at NIT Trichy or Warangal and other good branch  at other NITs. For more details regarding cutoff refer : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

At BITS Pilani you will be getting same courses at this score .For more details refer : -

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

I think the best option for you would be to drop a year and get a good branch next year in the best IIT.

Otherwise going for NITs will be a better option .

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free