dear sir, i have secured 59 in maths,63 in phy and 70 in chem with aggeregate of 72 in class 12. i appered in iit jee 2010 but could not clear it...i could only get 70000 in aieeee...so i wish to drop and appear in iit and aieee in 2011,but there is confusion regarding eligibilty for iit and aieee.is the reported 80 criteria applicable from 2011..or is the critria same...is there any change in aieee criteria also(do i require 60 in maths also for iit). sir i am eagerly awaiting ur reply.....even if there are chances of cutoff going 80 plzz letme know.... thank you

dear sir,

i have secured 59 in maths,63 in phy and 70 in chem with aggeregate of 72 in class 12. 

i appered in iit jee 2010 but could not clear it...i could only get 70000 in aieeee...so i wish to drop and appear in iit and aieee in 2011,but there is confusion regarding eligibilty for iit and aieee.is the reported 80 criteria applicable from 2011..or is the critria same...is there any change in aieee criteria also(do i require 60 in maths also for iit).

sir i am eagerly awaiting ur reply.....even if there are chances of cutoff going 80 plzz letme know....

thank you

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
13 years ago

Dear chirag

presently eligibility criteria for IIT jee exam is 60% marks in 12th . it is an aggregate marks . you need not to score more than 60 in each subject .

and regarding the 2011 criteria ,till now no such information of increment in qualifing marks.if it will increse then surely not 80% .it may go upto 65%.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free