sir my rank in jee 2009 is 450 and now i am damn sure that i will get mechanical or civil branch in iit delhi(preference) but i am able to decide which of the 2 branch will favour me in future? i am able to decide in which i will be able to perform with interest .

sir my rank in jee 2009 is 450 and now i am damn sure that i will get mechanical or civil branch in iit delhi(preference) but i am able to decide which of the 2 branch will favour me in future? i am able to decide in which i will be able to perform with interest .

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Sunny,

Congratulation for getting such a good rank.

You have quite a lot of option to opt for. IIT delhi Mechancal is the best among whole India. It has no. of clubs like Robocon, Formula 1 and many more which look after the interest of the students. You can be the member of any of the group and hope for a good future. The proffesors are also quite intellectual and they have all the time several projects going under them. Interested students can do so in their summer vacation or winter vacation.

Civil wont be the good option to opt at this rank as its not so good here. students of this department generally look for projects of other department.

One more very god option at this rank will be MCA as it is also one of the best at IIT Delhi considering the paypackage they get even if their performance is not so good here.

If you wanna to go with you interest and learn somethin crazy and explore something new Mech will serve as a better option or else if you are interested in pay Package then its better to go with MCA. Civil  shouldnt be kept as an option.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free