my basics ofclass 11&12 is not clear should i have to take drop or not is this is beneficial for me plz reply soon it`s really urgent

my basics ofclass 11&12 is not clear should i have to take drop or not is this is beneficial for me
plz reply soon it`s really urgent

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Paras,

Dropping is not a bad idea..many students drop for getting admission in IIT ..  but if u will not work hard cudn’t succed thn you will end up wasting ur precious one year, Also many good companies have criteria of no gap in study duration .. so think twice b4 u take any decision.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

Regards,
Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

Rahul Sharma
33 Points
13 years ago

dear friend,

if ur concepts are not clear and this year u didnt get a good college, then u should go for drop, but remember that u need to plan out everything, as syllabus is too vast and as compared to foundation students or freshers, u will have less time. but overall, dropping is not a bad option.take admission in a reputed coaching institute and work only according to them, as they have vast experience, and give everything for this year.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free