sir i havnt cleared jee 2010,,,,,,,,expecting to clear bitsat,,,,,,,,, i think i would clear it but i want to crack jee 2011 sir can u give me some tips as to hau to prepare to get rank 1 in iit jee 2011 or should i go for bits pilani? also tell me which books should i have to get a rank 1 i have the following books Maths: ML Khanna, Brilliant material Chemistry : Morrison and Boyd (6th edition) , OP Agarwal, Brilliant material Physics : HC Verma , IE Erodov , Brilliant material i read brilliant material but i felt tht it is bakwaas,,,, wat should i do now,,,,,,,,,,do i need to buy any other books?

sir i havnt cleared jee 2010,,,,,,,,expecting to clear bitsat,,,,,,,,,

i think i would clear it but i want to crack jee 2011

sir can u give me some tips as to hau to prepare to get rank 1 in iit jee 2011

or should i go for bits pilani?

also tell me which books should i have to get a rank 1

i have the following books

Maths: ML Khanna, Brilliant material

Chemistry : Morrison and Boyd (6th edition) , OP Agarwal, Brilliant material

Physics : HC Verma , IE Erodov , Brilliant material

i read brilliant material but i felt tht it is bakwaas,,,,

wat should i do now,,,,,,,,,,do i need to buy any other books?

Grade:12

3 Answers

Sid @ askiitian
44 Points
13 years ago

Hi Aalind,

Its gr88 to see that you have high aspirations. I truly believe that if you keep such committment u'll certainly reach on top

So if u feel that you have'nt studied using good material and u can study well if provided with good material . You can think of dropping cause its good to try once again than leaving some dream and regret later. Life is too big to live. So try for 2011 as Bits will be available even next year.

I'm not sure about your Brilliants tutorial but Books that you use are good...You can go for askiitians recommended books

You can call on askiitian helpline and ask for study material for correspondence. 

All the best!!!

Rajan Jha
26 Points
13 years ago

Hi Aalind,

From mail It seems to me that you have the fire for being the best and for this you seem to be committed also.

The path to success is to take massive, determined action. The difficulties you meet will resolve themselves as you advance. Proceed, and light will dawn, and shine with increasing clearness on your path.

Now from your mail it is evident that you have two options:

·        Go for Bits Pilani

·        Take a risk and go for The Best

The path we choose for the present is full of hazards, as all paths are. The cost of freedom to do what we really want to do is always high. And one path we shall never choose that is the path of surrender, or submission. Which you will repent for the rest of your life.

It's time to take your call.

Once you are decided and made up your mind, then let me know for further guidance

Regards,

Rajan Jha

Aalind Jitendra Sharma
18 Points
13 years ago

sir i have decided to take drop,,,,,,,,,can u give me some tips to get AIR 1 in JEE?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free