Dear Sir, My daughter has got 7772 rank in IIT - jee 2010. Her rank in SRm is 205, in GITAM 1305 & BITSAt score 291. AIEEE results are awaited. She scored 95.8% in CBSE XII and may be 2nd or 3rd in Andhra Pradesh. Can you advise me on the following: 1. Whether BITS Pilani gives preference or direct admission on the basis of State wise Toppers or not? If yes whether 2nd or 3rd rank qualifies as Toppers? 2. In IIt whther there is any increase in no. of seats from last year? 3. With her rank in IIT whether there is any hope of getting admission in main Technical fields or not. I have seen last year's cut off table. 4. Among GITAM & SRM which one is better. Manoj Bansal

Dear Sir,

My daughter has got 7772 rank in IIT - jee 2010. Her rank in SRm is 205, in GITAM 1305 & BITSAt score 291. AIEEE results are awaited. She scored 95.8% in CBSE XII and may be 2nd or 3rd in Andhra Pradesh. 

Can you advise me on the following:

1. Whether BITS Pilani gives preference or direct admission on the basis of State wise Toppers or not? If yes whether 2nd or 3rd rank qualifies as Toppers?

2. In IIt whther there is any increase in no. of seats from last year?

3. With her rank in IIT whether there is any hope of getting admission in main Technical fields or not. I have seen last year's cut off table.

4. Among GITAM & SRM which one is better.

Manoj Bansal

Grade:12

1 Answers

RAHUL ROHILLA
askIITians Faculty 873 Points
5 years ago
I hope the query is resolved.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free