i want to ask this question from arpit sir only . i asked this question previously" i want to ask that if we solve many problems of a particular topic in physics then does it reduces our imagination towards nature? do we just become an engineer rather than a sceientist?do we loose our basic thinking process?" n u answered Hey Mayank, firstly i would like to say, engineers also do thinking. If you are solving many problems of a particular topic, then the thing is you have already thought of it in your mind. You dont need to do it again n again. You will automatically get its directions and nature of forces in your brain. It doesnt mean you have lost your thinking process. And its also a necessary thing because it will only help you to gain up speed when you are actually writing JEE. but my logic is that einstein dint solve many questions, he was a grt scientist. n solving does make brain refined n we cant think naturally, if its not like that then we cant become a researcher.

i want to ask this question from arpit sir only . i asked this question previously" i want to ask that if we solve many problems of a particular topic in physics then does it reduces our imagination towards nature? do we just become an engineer rather than a sceientist?do we loose our basic thinking process?"

n u answered 

Hey Mayank, firstly i would like to say, engineers also do thinking.   If you are solving many problems of a particular topic, then the thing is you have already thought of it in your mind. You dont need to do it again n again. You will automatically get its directions and nature of forces in your brain.  It doesnt mean you have lost your thinking process. And its also a necessary thing because it will only help you to gain up speed when you are actually writing JEE. 

but my logic is that einstein dint solve many questions, he was a grt scientist. n  solving does  make brain refined n we cant think naturally, if its not like that then we cant become a researcher.

Grade:12

1 Answers

RAHUL ROHILLA
askIITians Faculty 873 Points
5 years ago
I hope the query is resolved.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free