hi.. this is regarding electrostatics and current electricity... I studied it from H.C.Verma and my coaching class study material... But i cannot solve problems in these chapters from H.C.Verma or Irodov or anywhere else.. Please suggest a book to clear my concepts better and with lots of solved examples... I also use D.C.Pandey...

hi.. this is regarding electrostatics and current electricity... I studied it from H.C.Verma and my coaching class study material... But i cannot solve problems in these chapters from H.C.Verma or Irodov or anywhere else.. Please suggest a book to clear my concepts better and with lots of solved examples... I also use D.C.Pandey...

Grade:12

1 Answers

Anshul Verma
64 Points
13 years ago

Hi Varun,

HC Verma is a world wide accepted physics book. It has all the basic explainations required. No doubt it has less number of solved examples. In case of any particular question you can come and have a live demo online with our tutor Askiitians. they might suggest you a book depending on your exact queries and you can counter question again. For noe i feel the books that you using are of much importance. 

Demo session is for free so u need not to worry bout that.

All the best!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free