sir im in the extended merit list of jee 2009 can i get a college or i should go for a second attempt?? my rank in aieee is 31399(AIR) can i hope for a good college????

sir im in the extended merit list of jee 2009

can i get a college or i should go for a second attempt??

my rank in aieee is 31399(AIR) can i hope for a good college???? 

Grade:12

3 Answers

vicky rathore
8 Points
14 years ago
go for second attempt or take any nit college through aieee
Ankit Gupta
8 Points
14 years ago

Go for second attempt. See the topper of this year, he is a one year dropout & he topped in iit & aieee both. U r selected in eml this year, wait for one more year maybe next year iit & better rank in aieee.  

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Hi Akshat,

yes , you can get good college. But thats also true that may be next year you can get some more better option. Thats all depend on you , you can give one year to preparation for IIT and with hard work and guidance you can easily make it to the IIT's. So decide whether you want to make it to IIT's or want  to take admission in some decent college as your rank is ok.

You can join online coaching for preparation as it is flexible n you need not to travel anywhere n you can utilise the saved time in studies.  For this you only need Internet connection.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime

resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best for your future !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free