i need ur advice.. iv gott 93% in icse..n 75% in isc.. m rele dis heartened by mi 12th result.. had gvn all engineering xamz...bt m not landin at a gud position over dar also..mi jee score was 79 .. ...m planning to drop a year..n prepare for jee... kindly advice me.. weda dropping is a wise decision for me?..if yes then how to go about it ...from where to start & wich coachings to join? ill be really grateful to you if u cud guide me...

i need ur advice..
iv gott 93% in icse..n 75% in isc..
m rele dis heartened by mi 12th result..
had gvn all engineering xamz...bt m not landin at a gud position over dar also..mi jee score was 79 ..
...m planning to drop a year..n prepare for jee...

kindly advice me.. weda dropping is a wise decision for me?..if yes then how to go about it ...from where to start & wich coachings to join? 

ill be really grateful to you if u cud guide me...

Grade:

1 Answers

Askiitian Expert Arpit-IITD
38 Points
13 years ago

Hey, there's no big deal in dropping a year if you are ready to dedicate next whole year to studies and nothing else. I had also dropped a year after 12th and mine first attempt marks were somewhat near yours. If you opt for coaching(which is must) and if you wish to do it from Delhi, then in my opinion VM classes will be best but if you desire to go kota then I can suggest you many things. But first of all you must make up your mind for coaching because if not IIT you will definately get admission in some other reputed university.  

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free