Respected sir,mam. i joined a coaching institute for 2 yrs for the preparation of iit-jee.i was hard working but somehow could'nt manage the studies properly.i used to go thru a lot of books and as a result landed no where.i could'nt complete even one lesson from one book completely.in the main exam i got 220 which is not enough to get a good rank and a subject.could you please tell me the best possible strategy to get a rank under 10 for next year's iit exam.i am willing to turn water to cheese but i am not clear about the planned management of studies. please help

Respected sir,mam.
i joined a coaching institute for 2 yrs for the preparation of iit-jee.i was hard working but somehow could'nt manage the studies properly.i used to go thru a lot of books and as a result landed no where.i could'nt complete even one lesson from one book completely.in the main exam i got 220 which is not enough to get a good rank and a subject.could you please tell me the best possible strategy to get a rank under 10 for next year's iit exam.i am willing to turn water to cheese but i am not clear about the planned management of studies. please help

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

Time Management is key to success .. So you have to manage your time accordingly .. make your time table and then Study accordingly .. give more time to topics you are weak in and work more making your base clear .. coz if your concepts will be clear , u will be able to attempts more questions .. alweys revise the stuff u did whole day before sleeping...  

And practise as much as possible ..

Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

All the very best for your future!

Regards

Vijay Lxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free