Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
ujjwal kumar Grade:

SIR,   is it possible that if you score gud in cgpa in 1st year, then u can change ur branch of B.ARCH to any in 1st year... or just to another branch of and is scope of b.arch in india is gud? tell me sumthing about B.DES..  and also tell me college which takes students on jee basis except iit, ism, bhu?  plz....

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

rocking iitian
18 Points

you can undergo sliding only in a particular stream i.e in your own stream but can't shift from b.arch to i.e just to another branch of scope of b.arch is good in abroad than here , if u get into b.arch through aieee then i can say they r good to my knowledge what i heared from our course advisor saying if u get 3000 rank in aieee and 300 rank in b.arch choose b.arch , choose b.arch saying dey r paid very high and der placements r good


iit punjab

7 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!! Click Here for details