hi i want to repeat for iit.i have got a seat in engineering college in kerala.is it foolishness to repeat for iit. what makes u think iit is better than other colleges

hi i want to repeat for iit.i have got a seat in engineering college in kerala.is it foolishness to repeat for iit. what makes u think iit is better than other colleges

Grade:

1 Answers

Kishan IIT Kharagpur
46 Points
13 years ago

Hi Bhavya

Attempting IIT JEE another time is not a bad option at all. Perhaps, nearly 70 per cent of students in any batch of IIT make it into the IITs in their second attempt. If you have the confidence in you that you will be able to crack IIT JEE next year given you will prepare seriously for the exams, I must go for it. 

IIT is better than most colleges obviously because they are considered as the set of best technological institutes in the country. Apart from that, they are well known across other countries too, which makes it possible for you to look forward to a better career path as opposed to other Engineering colleges. Most of all, the environment in the campus, where the best minds come together is something that shapes every IITian's personality and puts them altogether in a different league.

I hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to post back any more doubts in this regard if you seek more clarification.

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Kishan S Srinivas

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free