i am a student studyin 4 iit ....i hav 9 months 4 my jee paper..i wud like to kno approximately the number of hours i shud be studyin and how much portion i shud finish in a day.. so as to finish my portion and successfully giv my paper

i am a student studyin 4 iit ....i hav 9 months 4 my jee paper..i wud like to kno approximately the number of hours i shud be studyin and how much portion i shud finish in a day.. so as to finish my portion and successfully giv my paper

Grade:11

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi nihcas,

You can study as much as possible ... there is no limit .. but better you divide your time accordingly .. and give more time to weak areas.

For IIT JEE preparation .. the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

Regards,
Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free