As my marks is low instead of droping one yr.s i need to get admission in any good colleags as well as prepare for jee 2011 . Suppose i crack jee next year then i means that i will get admission in IIT in 2nd year of any course or the i will not fall in the category of student who have gap in any year {and some of the the company don't allow them}. OR doing colleage and preparation for jee 2011 will secure that if i donot get selection next year then i can continue same.

As my marks is low instead of droping one yr.s i need to get admission in any good colleags as well as prepare for jee 2011 . Suppose i crack jee next year then i means that i will get admission in IIT in 2nd year of any course or the i will not fall in the category of student who have gap in any year {and some of the the company don't allow them}. OR doing colleage and preparation for jee 2011 will secure that if i donot get selection next year then i can continue same.

Grade:

2 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi,

Yes its good if you can prepare along with the continuing ur studies as it remove risk factor…   but you get  admission in 2nd directly after dropping.

Also dropping is not a bad idea.. but if u will not work hard cudn’t succed thn you will end up wasting ur precious one year, Also many good companies have criteria of no gap in study duration .. so think twice b4 u take any decision. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

Regards,
Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

ADITYA GUPTA
19 Points
13 years ago

thanks for reply!

aditya

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free