sir/madam i m vishal mahajan,i m Btech graduate in ECE with 68% and i m not satisfying with my current job and now i want to go for MTECH from IIT throught GATE 2011.But the problem making me uncomfortable is that i am already 26 years of age and i would be 29 years of age by the time of completion of my Mtech,so will this age of mine (29years) would making me not eligible for placements as big MNC's dont intake at this age group.Sir right nw i m at my very crucial time plase give me advice what to do and what not.....

sir/madam

i m vishal mahajan,i m Btech graduate in ECE with 68% and i m not satisfying with my current job and now i want to go for MTECH from IIT throught GATE 2011.But the problem making me uncomfortable is that i am already 26 years of age and i would be 29 years of age by the time of completion of my Mtech,so will this age of mine (29years) would making me not eligible for placements as big MNC's dont intake at this age group.Sir right nw i m at my very crucial time plase give me advice what to do and what not.....

Grade:

1 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
If you are a qualified candidate they will be happy to recruit you so please go for it.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free