sir i was aspiring for jee 09 but am nt selected. i am expecting 130 in aieee & i got 12000 rank in manipal. what should i do ??? should i drop an year and retry again . If not, then what should i do ?? SIR PLZZZZZ HELP ME !!!!

sir

i was aspiring for jee 09 but am nt selected. i am expecting 130 in aieee & i got 12000 rank in manipal. what should i do ??? should i drop an year and retry again . If not, then what should i do ?? SIR PLZZZZZ HELP ME !!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Hi ,

I think droping will be the good option for you as it does't matter if you graduate from a prestigous college and get a promising career than to opt for some not so good college and struggle in life after graduating.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

But for cracking IIT you will have to prepare sincerely and work hard. If you are ready for this then drop an year and if not then you can also get admission in some decent private college.

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free