sir i m getting 120-130 marks in jee and 153 in aieee . now i m going to appear for bitsat . plz advice me if i will get admission to bits than whether i should take drop for iit next year or continue with bits. my parents are also moving to abroad by october so they are also forcing me to get with them and do my eng. abroad but i fear i will have to waste nearly all my next year for getting admission to a collage abraod.

sir 

i m getting 120-130 marks in jee and 153 in aieee . now i m going to appear for bitsat . plz advice me if i will get admission to bits than whether i should take drop for iit next year or continue with bits. my parents are also moving to abroad by october so they are also forcing me to get with them and do my eng. abroad but i fear i will have to waste nearly all my next year for getting admission to a collage abraod. 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Dear aman,

BITs is among the top collage in india .. in terms of placements and faculty it is no less than any IIT ... BITS has a remarkable placement record and most students have their careers charted out well before they complete graduation. There are many top companies like adobe, amazon, nvidia and oracle etc ..come to recruit BITs students .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

BITS has a remarkable placement record and most students have their careers charted out well before they complete graduation.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free