Hi Experts , i have gone through your site ...plz tell me how u provide live online tutoring ..

Hi Experts , i have gone through your site ...plz tell me how u provide live online tutoring ..

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Dear Ritu ,

AskIITians.com offers online tutoring programs; virtual classrooms; and 24X7 live assistance for AIEEE exam and test preparation. Online tutorials and one-on-one interactive sessions will help you prepare for AIEEE along with your school studies. Ours is a very flexible program that can easily be customized to match your learning pace. Tutors at AskIITians.com are highly experienced and offer you tailored strategies to suit your learning style. Most of the faculty are IITians and have good experience of teaching for IIT JEE and AIEEE.

They use latest Internet techniques and teaching aids to help you learn better. The language used in the material provided by AskIITians.com is extremely easy to understand and we make ample use of diagrams and graphics to help you understand a concept better. Interactive whiteboards, voice chat and instant messaging allow you real-time help from experience AIEEE teachers anywhere and anytime you want.

There are multiple packages available. For details click here  www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks !!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free