sir i am using following books for my preparation of jee 2012 physics 1.h.c.v. 2resnick and haliday3 3irodov chem. 1morrison and boyd 2solomons fryhle 3numerical chem p.bahadur 4o.p.tandon 5tmh maths 1m.l. khanna iit 2arihant play with graphs 3s.l. loni(trigonometry,vector,co-ordinate 4r.d. sharma for other comp. exam 5purshottam das 6 hall &knight higher algebra please suggest methe order of doing books please for god sake do not publish this on your site because my other competitors will see this

sir i am using following books for my preparation of jee 2012 physics 1.h.c.v. 2resnick and haliday3 3irodov chem. 1morrison and boyd 2solomons fryhle 3numerical chem p.bahadur 4o.p.tandon 5tmh maths 1m.l. khanna iit 2arihant play with graphs 3s.l. loni(trigonometry,vector,co-ordinate 4r.d. sharma for other comp. exam 5purshottam das 6 hall &knight higher algebra please suggest methe order of doing books

please for god sake do not publish this on your site because my other competitors will see this

Grade:11

1 Answers

askiitianexpert charu-iitd
32 Points
13 years ago

Dear Divyank,

This question is on a forum that is open for all. You have already published it yourself. 

But I am amazed to see such an attitude.. Why on earth are you going to hide what books are you studying from..?? See.. You should never keep yourself closed to discussion.. yes if you do not do group studies.. its your choice.. but discussing your and others doubt wil help you to clarify some of your personal misconceptions if any.

I still remember one of the shloks I  read in some junior school class.. : " vidya hi aisa dhan hai jo ikattha karne se kam hota hai aur baantne se badhta hai "

SO the more you discuss and share it with people the better your concepts be... rest the choice is upto you.. I just thought I must help you to have a positive attitude...

And the books you are using are amongst the best books.. The only thing being,, there are too many of them.. but since you have found out the best topic in the best books, It is going to help you ...

You have not mentioned what do you wish to discuss.. ?? basically if you are asking me to tell you if your choice of books is right or not.. then these are the best books.. and as long as you do not confuse.. you are going on the best track .. :)

Wish you all the good luck you need.. :) I hope you crack JEE in the first attempt... :)

Feel free to post any further doubts... We are happy to help our going to be juniors.. :)

Regards,

Askiitian Expert

Charu Nigam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free