i am a class 11 student and have done the complete syllabus of physics of 11 th class above JEE mains(by which i mean i ve practiced pyqs and solved all numericals from HCV for class 11 topics). My physical chemistry is short on only ionic equilibrium and inorganic is completed and i have done algebra of 11 th class in maths. I haven’t done a large portion of organic chemistry. Can i still get decent marks in KVPY SA 2020 for securing an IISER and pursue Physics ?? Please do ans my question as only a single month is left !!Also Please provide some tips

i am a class 11 student and have done the complete syllabus of physics of 11th class above JEE mains(by which i mean i ve practiced pyqs and solved all numericals from HCV for class 11 topics). My physical chemistry is short on only ionic equilibrium and inorganic is completed and i have done algebra of 11th class in maths. I haven’t done a large portion of organic chemistry. Can i still get decent marks in KVPY SA 2020 for securing an IISER and pursue Physics ?? Please do ans my question as only a single month is left !!Also Please provide some tips

Grade:11

1 Answers

SUGREEV MEENA
208 Points
3 years ago
you should focus on the topics which you fell that is perfect at your level just focus them all you will get a decent rank in kvpy sa

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free