Which math books is best for IIT JEE and advanced preparationCengage publiction or arihant publication

Which math books is best for IIT JEE and advanced preparationCengage publiction or arihant publication

Grade:

5 Answers

Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty 4404 Points
5 years ago
you should go for cengage books they have number of good problems
Learn more
8 Points
5 years ago
What about the arihant because I think cengage is only for advanced but arihant us for both JEE mains as well as advanced.
Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty 4404 Points
5 years ago
that is right but if you are aware of basic concepts you can do cengage books
Learn more
8 Points
5 years ago
No actually concept is there but I didnt practice much question very general questions So which should I go arihant or cengage
Darsh patel
103 Points
5 years ago
You must definitely go for Cengage publications for advance.They have got a limited problems with variety and the concept is wrong that the book for advance can't help you for mains....Actually preparing for advance secures all your preparation for mains and both have same syllabus ....So I may prefer you Cengage instead of arihant....If you want less questions then the same type of book that of Cengage is MC graw hill maths for advance....it also have questions equivalent to Cengage...So best of luck for your preparation. Don't listen to the others .believe me.buy Cengage or MC Graw hill.Plz approve my answer.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free